Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fairies

I love fairies. they have a little enchanting delicacy to them. I picture them as young and gentle, but playful and creative. fairies are quite a relaxing thing to make. there are so many different ways to make them all unique. change the wings, the hair, shoes, jewelery, add a hat, a little bow, then there's that enchanting, beautiful, little girl face, there's no need of a mouth, or nose, not even eyes and yet there's still an expression. I love fairies. I made this fairy out of a hand made pompom, they work better than store bought, for this at least.



I've gone fairy crazy. I just keep making fairies!!!







I exspecialy like this one... no... I like them all, I made more than just the two, but these were my favorite.






No comments:

Post a Comment